kaspersky 5.5 Virusscan

Norbert Schmidt norbert.schmidt at IS-TELEDATA.COM
Thu Jul 28 11:51:02 IST 2005

MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK> schrieb am
27.07.2005 17:01:25:

Dan wrote:

> I to went through this.
> The output and paths are different than the 4.5 wrapper.
> Since my knowledge of the wrappers are not enough to modify
> them I just downgraded to 5.0 and all works fine.
>
> I installed mine on a Centos3 box.

Thanks Dan for the info,

I was trying to find kaspersky 5.0 packages, to downgrade, but couldn't
find any, so I am lost with my kaspersky 5.5 :-(

How or where does MailScanner parse the stdin it gets from the
wrapper-script??
I see a "cat $Report" within the wrapper script. This means it sends the
content to stdout, which would be stdin of the calling process, so which
is the calling process???

Norbert