Is a check on a valid SMIME signature possible within MS

Norbert Schmidt norbert.schmidt at IS-TELEDATA.COM
Tue Jul 26 07:41:09 IST 2005

Hi all together,

I am in the process of evaluation on Mailscanner and am very much excited
about the abilities.
As our company is using S/MIME Signatures to verify the identity of
senders that are allowed to send mail to certain mailinglists, I wonder
wether it was possible to integrate these checks into MailScanner.

Does anybody know about an extension, that could be helpfull??

Thanks

Norbert

IS-Teledata AG
Stollwerckstr. 7
D-51149 Köln
Germany

    [ Part 2, "S/MIME Cryptographic Signature"  ]
    [ Application/X-PKCS7-SIGNATURE  5.6KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]