postfix problem

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Jul 25 09:18:12 IST 2005

On Sun, July 24, 2005 20:12, Mike Kercher wrote:
> I answered one of my own questions:
>
> -rw-------   1 root    root       64 Jul 24 12:52 MS.bayes.rebuild.lock
>
> already existed from (I assume) earlier when I was still running sendmail
> on
> this box.  I deleted that lock file and the error went away.  I'll keep
> plugging on the razor-agent.log file

Mike

You need to tell razor where to log, other wise it logs to the home
directory of user it is running as (The Postfix queue directory). There
have been several posts to the list about this so it would be worth
searching the list to fix it as it has been known to cause Postfix to
stall.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy