MailScanner functionality

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Mon Jul 25 01:45:27 IST 2005

http://www.fsl.com/whitepapers/Fortress_SMGateway_Architecture_Diagram.pdf

Steve has documented the procees above.

Checkoutthe FAQ, MAQ and Wiki on the www.mailscanner.info

To achieve what you want postfix can be configured to accept mail only
for valid users. In the wiki there are some pointers to using recipient
lists (which you can create manually for the small environment you have)
which are essentially lists of usernames or emails that postfix will
accept emails for, if the email is addressed to some one not in the
list, it will be rejected.

Pete