Mailscanner stopped scanning after Debian upgrade

Rob rob at THEHOSTMASTERS.COM
Wed Jul 20 14:40:42 IST 2005

That did it, but after i chowned /var/spool/mqueue.in to root:smmsp

When did sendmail start using a sendmail.conf file?? where was i when this
happened  :0)

As for upgrading i try to use apt-get for everything as it keeps my
maintenance on all my servers easier....

thanks for all the quick replies from everyone i really appreciate it!

Rob...