I am looking for the ham and spam files

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Thu Jul 14 23:45:27 IST 2005

The command below take your content and read it and add the good bits to
the ham table and the bad bits to the spam table of your bayes DB.

The DB you downloaded from FSL is the product of someone (Steve?) having
already learned the good and bad bits for you, hence no need to run the
commands you list below, simply untar the FSL download into the correct
location, check the permissions, check your paths in
spam.assassin.prefs.conf match the location of your new bayes DB, do an
sa --lint test and reload mailscanner.

Good luck
Pete