uninstall question

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Thu Jul 14 10:31:28 IST 2005

Meryll Larkin wrote on         Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:34:44 -0700:

> Do you know where I might
> find a list?

As I said they are all in the tarball. You unpacked the tarball, right?
So, there are all the names ...

> Then I can start from scratch and install an older version of
> MailScanner.

Hm, Red Hat 7.2 is quite old, isn't it? If it's the Perl version of it you
are having problems with you would need to go to quite old MS versions as
well. You should think about upgrading.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany