howto stop 1 users outgong mail from being scanned & headers

Dan Carl danc at BLUESTARSHOWS.COM
Wed Jul 13 16:34:12 IST 2005

> > Dan Carl wrote:
> >
> >> I have a user named "mailer" that I use to send  bulk emails.
> >> I don't want Mailscanner to scan or change headers on any of its
> >> outgoing
> >> mail.
> >> I made a virus.scanning.rules listed below.
> >> From:   mailer at mydomain.com        no
> >> FromOrTo:    default                 yes
> >>
> >> and a signing rule as follows
> >> From:   mailer at mydomain.com        no
> >> FromOrTo:    default                 yes
> >>
> >> When I send emails they are still sent via Mailscanner
> >>

> And besides, you want messages not to be "touched" by MailScanner, so
> why not set an additional MTA process on a different port to take care
> of this?
This sounds like the best solution.
Could you elaborate on how to do this.
Tried google and did some experimenting without success.
example:
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp, Name=MTA')dnl
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=25025,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA-2')dnl

MTA is sendmail.

> In any case, I hope this "bulk email" you talk about is not spam. I've
> started to notice local spammers and local ISP-friendly spammers are
> starting to use MailScanner, "amavisd", SpamAssassin's milter, and other
> antispam tools. Ironic.
I email coupons to past attendees, we happen to have 1000's of them.