Reject or tag email signed with @mydomain.com

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Wed Jul 13 15:40:31 IST 2005

Greetings,

I'm trying to figure out a way to reject all mail signed with my domain.
I know the only IP addresses that should be allowed to use @mydomain.com
in the sender so all others can be rejected.

Exim 4.52  -  an ACL operates on the envelope sender.  Not what I want
right?

SA 3.0 - will look at the header.  Do I write a custom rule?

MS 4.41 - With a custom rule in place do I whitelist my IP's here?

SPF - I haven't looked into this yet.  Should I start here?

Sorry if this is a FAQ.  I did look but might be using the wrong
keywords.

Thanks for any pointers.

Scott Hancock