DCC and RAZOR2 checks

Venkata Achanta vachanta at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 13 05:42:09 IST 2005

yes sir ;-), i did restart MS. Also i did a shut down -r now,but no
luck.....

i would ask the same question if this didnt happen to me. No question is
silly ......Thanks for the response

Anything else i should be checking?

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:54:50 +1000, Peter Russell <pete at ENITECH.COM.AU>
wrote:

>Maybe a silly question but did you doa  reload or restart after making
>the changes?
>
>Venkata Achanta wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> i have disabled dcc and razor2 checks in the spam.assassin.prefs.conf
>>
>> use_dcc         0
>> use_pyzor       1
>> use_razor2      0
>> skip_rbl_checks 1
>> dns_available   yes
>> rbl_timeout 20
>> razor_timeout 10
>> pyzor_timeout 10
>>
>> MailScanner.conf settings for spam.assassin.prefs.conf
>>
>> %etc-dir% = /etc/MailScanner
>> SpamAssassin Prefs File = %etc-dir%/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
>>
>> But even then i am seeing dcc (DCC_CHECK) and razor2 (RAZOR2_CHECK)
score