Virus mail slipped through under special

Raylund Lai raylund.lai at KANKANWOO.COM
Tue Jul 12 20:31:54 IST 2005

Hi Drew,

I'm using BitDefender, ClamAV (clamavmodule) and f-prot.  All are built
from the port tree.  The AV are working fine (they do catch virus mail)
except this kind of mail.

I'm going to send you the mail for you to have a look.

Anyway, what is the error message saying?

Cheers
Raylund