GenericSpamScanner

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Jul 12 19:12:40 IST 2005

Hi
Question:

If I don't get it wrong, the new feature: Use Custom Spam Scanner
and the GenericSpamScanner works adding the score to the other
scores, like SA (if it's been used).

I didn't have the time to look at the sources (yet)

but

Can I use it to turn off "Use SpamAssassin" for some messages?

So could I make a GenericSpamScanner that decides if it calls
SA or not?

Like, the score is the GenericSpamScanner score, don't call SA,
go to the actions desition

Saludos
--
Leonardo Helman