Virus mail slipped through under special

Raylund Lai raylund.lai at KANKANWOO.COM
Tue Jul 12 07:07:46 IST 2005

Hi Drew,

I've implemented the advice but without luck. :(

I did the followings:

   1. edit /etc/mail/freebsd.mc
   2. modified the line define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS',
      `authwarnings,noexpn,novrfy') --> define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS',
      `authwarnings,noexpn,novrfy,nobodyreturn')
   3. then m4 /usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf/m4/cf.m4 freebsd.mc > sendmail.cf
   4. then /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mta.sh stop and start

I still receive the bounced mail and slipped through.  I don't know why
sendmail still bounce with the body/attachment with the "nobodyreturn"
set.  Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
Raylund