Disclaimer pattern

ansari imtiyaz ahmed khadim husain imtiyaz at netcore.co.in
Thu Jul 7 07:05:46 IST 2005

Hi all....

I am using the disclaimer facility in MailScanner, but the problem is
the pattern of disclaimer going outside the organization is not as I am
specifying.

Means I am attaching the disclaimer of only one very big line , but it
is getting divided into many smaller lines and hence disturbing the
whole pattern.

Is it built_in functionality of MailScanner or we can set it from any
configuration file.

Please help..

Regards
Imtiyaz