quarantine queue messages doesn't contain .+-SpamLevel: sssss

Bill mailscanner at GARDRAIL.COM
Thu Jul 7 04:05:18 IST 2005

Greetings,

I looked through the quarantine directory at all the spam MailSCanner caught, and was
quite impressed!  The only problem I can see is MailScanner doesn't actually state what
level of spam it is denoted by the SpamLevel statement in the header.

Has anyone been able to get that in the queue files successfully?  I'm running
MailScanner 4.42.9

Thanks in advance,

-=-Bill-=-