Beta 4.44.1

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Wed Jul 6 21:30:47 IST 2005

"worked for the first month"....brings a question to me.

$days_to_keep
Does that mean that it will keep the last 30 (or whatever I change it
to) days at all times?  Vs deleting all of quarantine after X number of
days.

Seems obvious that you would do X number of days at all times, but
checking for my conscious.

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin