Beta 4.44.1

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jul 6 21:00:41 IST 2005

I don't like it to ship enabled by default, as you may have very good
business reasons for keeping your quarantine for longer than 30 days
(which is how long it keeps by default). Shipping it enabled would land
some poor sod deep in the proverbial after everything had worked
swimmingly for the first month.