Strange Rules Du Jour error

Dave Duffner - PSCGi webalizer at NWCWEB.COM
Wed Jul 6 16:07:18 IST 2005

Greetings,

	Running RDJ 1.21, the apparent latest version
I can find.  It was falsing out with an SA lint error
that's been corrected, but is still generating this
set of errors when run in cron:

The following rules had errors:
TripWire had an unknown error:
curl exit code: 7
curl: (7) socket error: 110
000
EvilNumber had an unknown error:
curl exit code: 7
curl: (7) socket error: 110
000
SARE Random Ruleset for SpamAssassin 2.5x and higher had an unknown error: curl exit code: 7
curl: (7) socket error: 110
000

	There was an issue where apparently the script
had updated, and returned the SA_DIR variable to the
wrong default location.  Fixed that, running it from
the command line produces the same error response
above except for the fact it now says '404 Error' at
the end of the Subject line?

	Looks like this may be getting blocked by
either port or IP, but I can't find where we're
doing that in either of our firewall setups, nor
MailScanner/SA or the like?

	Anyone know what a curl 7 error really is?

	Thanks!

     David J. Duffner
     President
     PSCGi
     Paradise Shore Communications Group
     www.pscginternet.com

I--I
Message scanned by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This transmission intended for the
specified destination and person.  If this is not you, this
e-mail must be deleted immediately.     www.pscginternet.com