OT: Postfix pre-MailScanner Policy Daemon

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Jul 4 19:32:21 IST 2005

To all those Postfix users out there,

I have been playing with policyd-weight http://robtone.mine.nu/postfix/
which has substantially reduced my Spam rates to MailScanner. Acting at
SMTP stage it also saves overhead and bandwidth as well as allowing me to
use such aggressive lists as SpamCop (Along with others) on the gateway
(Which I would never recommend as a reject criteria on it's own. Too many
FPs).

Well worth a look as a supplement to MS.

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for
viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is