SpamAssassin timeouts

Erik van der Leun evanderleun at HAL9000.NL
Mon Jul 4 10:39:12 IST 2005

Anyway, thanks...
I solved it by turning of the SA functionality to check these lists in
/etc/MailScanner/spamassassin.prefs.conf... MailScanner already does the
same...

This is a tip I got from He who shall not be named :>

I have a disgusting tool in use to check my spamscanning... which spammed me with 30 spammails instantly... they were all filtered again without a single hiccup or timeout problem...

:)
Thanks :)