Mailscanner upgrade question

Chris Connell chris.connell at ISSOLUTIONS.CO.UK
Fri Jul 1 17:48:42 IST 2005

Hello Martin,

Here is an example, we have an exchange server which gets the filtered
email from our unix gateway running mailscanner. However I have not
asked our exchange administrator if it could be that. I will check.

Regards
Chris

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0