denying email from your own domain but external IP's?

Matt Kehler mkehler at WRHA.MB.CA
Fri Jul 1 02:31:26 IST 2005

I'd like to toss all email if the 'from' address is of my own domain
(xyz.com), and it does NOT originate from my internal 192.168.1.0/24
network.  Can I do this with MailScanner?  Or can I even do it with
Sendmail itself instead?

Basically in our environment, people can use our internal mail client
while at work, or they can use our webmail, but thats IT.  (ie, no
Outlook express clients at home :).  So essentially anything with the
'from' as xyz.com and NOT using our internal IP addressing would have to
be forged.

thanks
Matt