blocked ietf drafts.

Pablo Allietti pablo at LACNIC.NET
Sat Jan 29 16:06:05 GMT 2005

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 02:42:50PM +0000, Julian Field wrote:
> What does the AttachmentWarning.txt in the messages say?

ohhhh. i not read the attachment warning.

At Fri Jan 28 22:04:47 2005 the virus scanner said:
   External message bodies cannot be scanned and are removed

That is the problem External Body. :( sorry for not read this. i feel
like a dumb...

in this case, setting External Body = no    solve the problem? or i dont
have a solution for that?

> Pablo Allietti wrote:
>
> >On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 02:26:13PM +0000, Julian Field wrote:
> >
> >i think MailScanner block this messages for the name of the file with
> >.-..- etc. ietf only send txts in the bodies not external bodies. i
> >think i not explain very well. :)
> >

> >>You cannot safely scan messages with external bodies, which is why
> >>MailScanner blocks them. You are asking for trouble if you allow them.

> >>--
> >>Julian Field
> >>www.MailScanner.info
> >>Buy the MailScanner book at www.MailScanner.info/store
> >>Professional Support Services at www.MailScanner.biz
> >>MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support
> >>
> >>PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
> >>
> >>------------------------ MailScanner list ------------------------
> >>'leave mailscanner' in the body of the email.
> >>Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and
> >>the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).
> >>
> >>Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the website!
> >>

> >---end quoted text---
> >
> >--
> >

> >Pablo Allietti
> >LACNIC
> >'leave mailscanner' in the body of the email.
> >Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and
> >the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).
> >
> >Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the website!
> >

> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info

---end quoted text---