How to verify URIBL_SBL blocklist entry?

John Crossan john.crossan at valleypres.org
Wed Jan 26 22:16:38 GMT 2005

Have you tried....

http://openrbl.org/

John
-----Original Message-----
[mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK]On Behalf Of Fractal IT Dept.
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 2:15 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: How to verify URIBL_SBL blocklist entry?

      Hi everyone,

      We have a client complaining that an email has been
      incorrectly tagged as spam. One of the "violations" was that
      the sender's email address is showing as appearing in the
      URIBL_SBL which my client insists is extremely unlikely. Any
      idea how I can manually check via a web page or something
      whether their URL is indeed in the URIBL_SBL?

      Thanks.
      Before posting, read the MAQ
      (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)
      and the archives
      (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!