How to verify URIBL_SBL blocklist entry?

Fractal IT Dept. itdept at FRACTALWEB.COM
Wed Jan 26 22:15:17 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

We have a client complaining that an email has been incorrectly tagged as
spam. One of the "violations" was that the sender's email address is
showing as appearing in the URIBL_SBL which my client insists is
extremely unlikely. Any idea how I can manually check via a web page or
something whether their URL is indeed in the URIBL_SBL?

Thanks.