MailScanner and Vexira

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:46:42 GMT 2005

I started that thread when using Mailscanner with Vexira.  I was never
successful  getting the command line version running with Mailscanner.
 Even test eicar viruses would get through.  Ended up going back to
the sendmail+milter version.

Don't know what has happened to Vexira.  They released the new
surprise version without testing to see if it works.  I am not able to
get the new sendmail+milter working at all.

FreeBSD vamilter beta 1.0 or 1.1 (its a joke)

Looking for possible alternatives.   Clamav F-prot ?

Vexira had  real good pricing.