not scanning?

Andy Norris andy at TIRESWING.NET
Fri Jan 21 18:01:47 GMT 2005

Thanks, Martin.

We had our host update some DNS stuff on our box (I'm not a DNS expert by
any means), and we have trusted networks now. But when I looked in there on
the chkconfig, spamassassin had been turned back ON somehow, so spamd was
running on its own. I needed a second pair of eyes there to let me know we
weren't back in our come-one, come-all approach to receiving spam into our
fold.

Thank you much,

Andy