not scanning?

Fri Jan 21 17:53:45 GMT 2005

Andy

yes it was..

spam score of 4...

if you change settings in MailScanner.conf to the folowing you'll see
more detail in the headers about what rules hit.

SpamScore Number Instead Of Stars = yes
Detailed Spam Report = yes
Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes
Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Andy Norris wrote:
> Have a look at these headers. Looks like this wasn't scanned by
> SpamAssassin?
>
> Seems like every time we take a couple steps forward with getting
> everything configured, we take at least as many backwards.

> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:37:23 -0600
> From: Carla Mendez <CorneliaB at hisword.com>
> To: Andynorris <andynorris at tireswing.net>
> Subject: Harder means happier! tips and tricks inside