RV: Problem with BayesDB?

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Jan 17 17:38:42 GMT 2005

We support many systems that use only a daily cron job, bayes-rebuild:

#! /bin/bash
#
# rebuild the bayes database daily
/usr/bin/sa-learn --sync --force-expire -p \
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

MailScanner.conf settings are:

        Rebuild Bayes Every = 0
        Wait During Bayes Rebuild = no

We very rarely see any problems with the bayes database:
Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
www.fsl.com