OT: Happy Birthday to Julian!!!

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Sun Jan 16 19:59:10 GMT 2005

Just a quick note to wish you a Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for all your hard work on MailScanner, a great piece of software.
We all love you even if there are hundreds of spam and virus writers that
don't :-) .

Hope you had a great day!

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for
viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is