quarantined messages and envelope address

Felix Schwarz Felix.Schwarz at WEB.DE
Sun Jan 16 16:28:22 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I have a question regarding quarantined messages and the envelope
address. Currently all infected messages are quarantined by
MailScanner.

Sometimes I want to send a message to it's sender although it is
infected. Therefore I need the envelope address. Afaik this is only
possible with the option "Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files".

Only problem is that the option above doesn't preserve the original
message: All attachments are stripped from the mail. Because of that
it is much harder injecting the mail into the Exim queue again (have
to encode the attachements as base64, append them to the mail body
etc).

How can I preserve the original message structure AND the envelope
address so that it is as easy as possible to enqueue the message
again?

Thanks for your help :-)

--
Felix