MailScanner Proxy and client IP

John Crossan john.crossan at valleypres.org
Fri Jan 14 00:30:46 GMT 2005

We are running MailScanner as a mail proxy ( filter) in-between our
corporate mail server and our MTA.
Because of this we get the address of the MTA for the clientip when we get
incoming mail.
Is there an easy fix for this, so that the clientip field is who our MTA is
receiving the mail from?

Thanks in Advance
John Crossan
Systems Administrator