Problems with mail backing up

george georgelist at CONPOINT.COM
Thu Jan 13 22:55:15 GMT 2005

We have been having a problem with the MS incoming queue getting backed
up and slowing down delivery time substantially.  We also have many
users who do not want spam filtering.  Currently we are whitelisting
these users, but we were wondering if there is a way to keep emails for
these users from even going through MS in the first place.  We are
hoping that bypassing MS for these users will relieve the load thereby
speeding up delivery time.  We are using Postfix.

 Thanks for any suggestions or ideas that you may have.

 George Edwards
Connecting Point Computer Center
Internet Department
402.371.4530 x212