Virus updates no longer happening

Michael Freeman admin at thenamegame.com
Wed Jan 12 19:24:19 GMT 2005

We changed the SSH port on our boxes from port 22 to another port due to
execessive SSH2 hack attempts on our boxes. Im assume that when MS gets
the updates on the hour it via the SSH port? After looking at the
f-secure update logs I noticed we haven’t received a virus update
since Dec 22, 2004. I looked all over the place for the script that gets
updates but port 22 is not defined anywhere so my question is where is
the script that determines which port the updates are retrieved on? Id
like to change it to the new port but its not defined anywhere.

Thank you.