Block outgoing bcc

Andy Norris andy at TIRESWING.NET
Wed Jan 12 18:44:17 GMT 2005

We've had our forms compromised with BCC problems. Have had to do much
filtering on the emails before they're sent out. In fact, we save the text
into a directory and have a cron job send them at intervals. We keep a copy
for perusal that way. That said, if there were something in MailScanner
that would protect server-wide, instead of having to think through each
mail form, that would be incredible.

Am bcc'ing this to everyone I know.

Andy