"Banned Content" question - possibly a Web Bug code problem

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Jan 12 15:36:05 GMT 2005

Julian

The version of MailScanner on which I have seen the problem is 4.35.10.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.