SAVI-Perl & AMD Opteron processors.

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Tue Jan 11 15:55:30 GMT 2005

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
www.fsl.com
steve.swaney at fsl.com

They have only recently come on line so there is very low volume, just
around 10,000 per day. Load never seems to get much above 0.5 on the system
that's running MailWatch and hovers around 0.0 on the other system.

We're running bitdefender clamav so no SAVI is necessary. We've had no
problem compiling or installing anything.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.