Large number of messages in mqueue.in

Joe Smith joey at JOESMITH.NET
Sat Jan 8 03:01:30 GMT 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Steve Swaney wrote:

> Since both MailScanners went left about the same time I'd suspect a local
> infrastructure problem like slow network or DNS problem.

FYI,  when I set these values to 'no' it was enough overhead reduction for
the MailScanner machine to get caught up from a 32000 message backlog
overnight.    And this was while still allowing inbound mail to the queue.

We almost turned off spamassassin temporarily, but decided to change these
settings to see what the effect would be.

Detailed Spam Report = no

Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = no

Always Include SpamAssassin Report = no