Troubleshooting questions

jester jester at SPYDERINTERNET.COM
Fri Jan 7 16:46:26 GMT 2005

We have cleared the mqueue.in a few days ago. Ive allready restarted
MailScanner this morning so all I have in mqueue.in are as follows:

-rw-------    1 root     root         1148 Jan  7 10:36 qfj07GarGD022570
-rw-------    1 root     root        15295 Jan  7 10:36 dfj07GarGD022570
-rw-------    1 root     root          942 Jan  7 10:36 qfj07GauGD022584
-rw-------    1 root     root          493 Jan  7 10:36 dfj07GauGD022584
-rw-------    1 root     root         1051 Jan  7 10:37 qfj07GarGD022572
-rw-------    1 root     root         1062 Jan  7 10:37 dfj07GarGD022572
-rw-------    1 root     root         1001 Jan  7 10:37 qfj07Gb2GD022615
-rw-------    1 root     root         2036 Jan  7 10:37 dfj07Gb2GD022615
-rw-------    1 root     root         1026 Jan  7 10:37 qfj07GaNGD022487
-rw-------    1 root     root          660 Jan  7 10:37 dfj07GaNGD022487

but within an hour or so we will have over 400-500. We have just also
upgraded to the latest MailScanner (this morning 1/7/05) so Im hoping this
will help. Yes, i have noticed msg's being held in the mqueue.in but
previously we have just deleted them after 1 month. I have not noticed any
difference from msg's that are held to those that are delivered to mqueue.
The held ones doesnt appear to be stopping the process.

Thanks
Michael