Troubleshooting questions

Andrews Carl 448 Carl.Andrews at CRACKERBARREL.COM
Fri Jan 7 17:25:21 GMT 2005

I am running SA 3.0.1. Did not know bigevil was part of it :-<. I removed
bigevil from the configuration yesterday, but my mqueue.in still
continues to increase. I have also just updated Net:DNS to 0.48, my
mqueue.in is currently at 800.

Thanks!
Carl

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Julian Field
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 11:18 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting questions

Stop using BigEvil, upgrade to SpamAssassin 3 and you get it
automatically (without having to use the huge ruleset). BigEvil is now
provided by the SURBL domains. Check out www.surbl.org for more info.

If you need to keep running SA 2, then run the latest SA2 with the SURBL
plugin installed. That gets around the huge ruleset problem in the same
way. It's just easier to use SA3.

--
Julian Field