Troubleshooting questions

Andrews Carl 448 Carl.Andrews at CRACKERBARREL.COM
Fri Jan 7 16:25:04 GMT 2005

I am also running RedHat (9.0)
1G ram
SA:3.0.1

Thanks again,
Carl

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of jester
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:40 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting questions

I too am having the same problem. In trying to trace this problem we have
tried turning off SA, Razor and DSPAM, and only using RBL checks and the
mqueue.in is still continually climbing. After I restart MailScanner it
seems to run fine and clear queue in a few minutes, but, after running
for
over an hour, the queue.in will climb back to over 1k (almost like
something is dying, but no idea as to what is). I have checked razor in
dbug and shows to be ok, same with SA. I have run MailScanner in debug
and
all seems fine. I have no idea what could be causing this.

Using MailScanner 4.3.3
SA 3.0.2
DSPAM 3.2.4
RedHat 1gig memory