Why oh Why!!

James R. Stevens jstevens at ATHENSDISTRIBUTING.COM
Tue Jan 4 21:59:33 GMT 2005

Absolutely,

We are ugrading from WIN 2000 DomaintoWin 2003 this is not a big deal
execpt The name of the domain needs changing.

Trusts are enabled migrations have been tested. I just need to make the
second(Future domain name)accepted the forwarded mail from the old
Domain controller/Exchane server.

SMTP Gateway MS + SA + ClamAV

Pushes mail to Exchange server via DomainTable.

All is great but the new 2003 DC/Echane server will not accept the
orwarded mail.

Getting:  no valid recipiets and unable to relay <Email addrss> will
talking to <new DC/Exchange server>

Is something I'm missing on the new config.