How to setup Mailbag

Fernando fdalmoro at HOTPOP.COM
Tue Jan 4 21:47:59 GMT 2005

Michele Neylon::Blacknight Solutions wrote:
            Oh great, that's easier than I thought ;) . Do
            you know where I can look
            to make sure that the setting is correct or to
            extend the timeout

      You'll know if the settings are correct if you are getting
      the mail on
      the correct server :)
      As for the timeout - that would be a sendmail thing. I know
      you can
      modify it, but I haven't ever messed with that - the default
      setting is
      usually more than enough. If your mail server is down for
      more than 5
      days you might as well close up shop!

      Before posting, read the MAQ
      (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and
      the archives
      (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!

Yeah that's true. Thanks to the respondents!!