archive mails only as queue files?

Felix Schwarz Felix.Schwarz at WEB.DE
Mon Feb 28 18:32:33 GMT 2005

Hi Roger,

Roger Jochem wrote:
> Create a user account and log the messages to that user acount. So the
> messages would be all in the maildir format...

-v please
Do you mean I should redirect the message instead of storing them so
the mailserver would deal with storing the mails?

I can achieve this effect within my exim configuration but I like the
idea doing it within MailScanner because it seems to be an elegant
solution without any special cases I would have to deal within exim...

--
Felix