MS encoding email bodies?

Lee Stone lee at STONE-INITIATIVES.COM
Fri Feb 25 15:37:40 GMT 2005

Well, I *think* I just did as you suggest and the test emails came through
unaltered. So I can only assume that somewhere between MS, ClamAV and SA the
email gets encoded. Is there something amongst these three that could
dislike the URL variables and mime-encode the whole email?

To repeat, the URL in the email reads:

"http://www.gospeloak.com/profile.php?mode=activate&u=5&act_key=bef8e62330fb
eea354"

Oh well. It is avoidable for the moment by rerouting elsewhere but does seem
very odd to me. This is all a little over my head.

Thanks

Lee