Quick Sendmail access question

David C.M. Weber david.weber at BACKBONESECURITY.COM
Wed Feb 23 18:19:31 GMT 2005

For further clarification:  I'm already in a working environment. I'm
looking at another way to "skin the cat" on only accepting email for
valid MS Exchange users.  I'm retrieving them successfully via HTTP, and
attempting to create a "valid-users" for relaying through sendmail.

Similar to this MAQ entry:
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/270.html
But I'm not capturing any LDAP information, just username at domain.com

The reason I started down this road, is because I had been blocking
former employees through the access database by adding a
"old.employee at domain.com                REJECT" entry.  I was attempting
to reverse the logic of the file, by rejecting everyone, and only
allowing set individuals to be relayed through the sendmail box to the
MS Exchange endpoint.