Mailscanner Problem with Microsoft Outlook ?

HM hans at ENEM.NL
Wed Feb 23 14:17:29 GMT 2005

Is the message sent to the server at all ? Outlook2003 has some problems:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;872896

Check the user's  Sent Items folder and see if there are missing From
fields.

Hans