AWL again

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Tue Feb 22 22:24:26 GMT 2005

At 02:52 PM 2/22/2005, Keith Chong wrote:
>I have a few questions.
>
>Does anyone have any idea what I should check to find out why these
>messages are getting such a high AWL score?

Other than check_whitelist there's not much else I can suggest.

>Why is are there records with a message count of "0" in the database.

That I don't know, AFAIK that shouldn't happen. Are you sure you gave it
the correct database file?

>Does it make sense to run AWL on an MTA?

IMO, it makes positively no sense whatsoever to use the AWL in a
single-user execution environment like mailscanner.

Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of the AWL.