postfix delay

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Feb 18 16:16:00 GMT 2005

(Boy are we flame-bait:-)
Well, not really... At least not for me:-).
There are a couple of things that one should note though:
+ Sendmail 8.13.1 has a new spiffy "greet_pause" feature that postfix
  lack. This has been reported to be a real "spamtool killer".
+ Vispan support for postfix seems to be nonexistant.
+ The "mailq watching" feature of MailWatch is only for sendmail.

If any of these really matter to you... They don't to me (well, perhaps
excepting Vispan:). I guess one could argue this the other way round
too:-)...

-- Glenn