McAfee Bombing out the computer

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Thu Feb 17 16:31:06 GMT 2005

Might be, but I doubt it...

You know this sounds a bit like the tired old zip-o-death DoS...

Or it may be something entirely different, like the engine barfing
over "newer" sigs or somesuch.

I've been running engine 4.4.00 since they released it (or the day
after:).. It's been pretty solid for me.
Perhaps time for an update?

-- Glenn